Saturday, February 27, 2010

First Entry!

Welcome to my blog! I've been thinking about starting one for awhile now; reading great blogs that others have written has inspired me. I'm not really sure what my 'writing style' will be or if I'll even have one but if nothing else this will be a nice place for me to record the day to day happenings in our "prettyful" lives. There are so many things that happen as a parent that you swear you will never forget, but months or years pass and a persons memory does fade (at least mine does). I'll try to record all of the cute things Allyson does and says on this blog.

That brings me to the title of this blog, "It's a prettyful life". Prettyful is a word Allyson invented recently as a combination of pretty and beautiful. I heard her use it just yesterday when I picked her up from daycare, she said to Hatley "I love your shoes, they are so prettyful!" But it can also be split into two words and read as "It's a Pretty Ful(l) Life." Because my life is pretty full. I'm happy where I'm at, but there is room left for growth and change.

A note of caution, I'm a terrible speller and I'm never quite sure where to place comma's, so if that bothers you, please read no further :)

No comments:

Post a Comment