Saturday, March 27, 2010

A Poopy Prank

Another tale from our adventures in potty training....  Tonight I put Allyson in the tub after having an accident free day, despite going to an egg hunt, out for lunch, another egg hunt, and a visit and nap at Grandma and Papa's house.  When we had gotten home she tried real hard to go poopy on the potty, but just couldn't.  It was a good effort.  Anyway, she was playing nicely in the tub, so I went to the kitchen to finish cleaning up the Play Doh mess we had made a few minutes earlier.  She came walking out and said that she was done.  Then she got a guilty look on her face and said, "Mommy, I got poopy in the baff again.  I sorry."  I jumped into action and run to the bathroom, expecting to find the worst.  I scan the tub and then look again.  There was no poopy!  It was a poopy prank.

And I was very happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment